1. Finish writing my book.
2. Be a published author
3. Visit the UK
4. Finish my B.A.
5. Move to Asheville
6. Learn how to use a DSLR (I must own one first lol)
7. Go to Comic Con
8. Go to Gallifrey One (Doctor Who Convention. I know, my geek is showing)
9. Own a Mac
10. Go back to India
11. Take my mom to the Sudan to free slaves
12. Become a registered Doula
13. Take holistic nutrition/medicine classes
14. Learn how to make soap
15. Become skilled in yoga
16. Go on a safari
17. Have family photos taken (Yup. We've never done this)
18. Take my whole family on a short-term mission trip
19. Lose 80lbs
20. Take a painting class
21. Get me and my entire family off of processed food for good
22. Quit biting my nails
23. Get good at hooping
24. Go to a show in NYC
25. Have super long hair (this may take awhile)
26. Go on a real honeymoon with the hubs
27. Own a coffee shop, boutique, or handmade shop. (or all three!)
28. Own a pair of skinny jeans
29. Have a garden tub
30. Be debt free
31. Sign up for CrossFit
32. Run a 5k
That's my list...so far! I definitely wanna start working on this!
What's some of the tasks on your "Live List"?
Do you do well with writing down your goals?