Whoo hoo! Who doesn't LOVE getting an award?
The wonderful Laura over at Calm Delight gave me the Liebster award! What is that, you might ask?
It's an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, and the rules are these:
List 11 things about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions sent by the tagger
Post 11 questions of your own
Nominate a few friends and pass the award on!
So let's do this!
1. I am half Native American
2. I was a dancer for 12 years
3. My husband went to school with Kelly Pickler, and he was picked on by her.
4. I went to 16 different schools growing up
5. My nose wiggles when I laugh
6. I can't look into a mirror when it's dark
7. I am currently writing a fiction novel
8. Royal blue and navy are currently my favorite colors (not necessarily together)
9. I gut and organize my kitchen about once a month
10. I hate laundry
11. I love Jesus. A whole whole lot.
And now for Laura's questions:
1. What is your fashion style? in just one word. Weird.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? London
3. What do you love most about blogging? Being able to vent without anyone talking back...and meeting new people. Oh yeah, and having an excuse on why I photograph everything-including every meal.
4. What is your fitness regime like? I love running, yoga, and kettlebells.
5. Favorite male actor? This is really hard. There are a ton that I love. Currently- Tom Hiddleston, Tom Hardy, Jeremy Renner, JGL, David Tennant, Matthew Gray Gubler...whew. If they're geeky-I love em'.
6. How would your best friend describe you? Not sure I wanna know :) I am sure the term "crazy" would work its way in there.
7. What's your go-to, never fail, recipe? Pasta Salad=pasta, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, grilled chicken, spinach, feta, tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper.
8. What is your dream job? To be an author, a handmade boutique owner, and an ambassador with ViSalus.
9. Favorite brand of jeans? Uggh. This is a hard one. Since I became the fat girl, jeans and I aren't really friends. BUT that is changing, and I should be able to answer this one soon.
10. What is your most proud accomplishment this year? Either becoming Director through ViSalus or keeping up with laundry...one time.
11. How late do you stay up blogging? :) I actually don't write at night, I typically write first thing in the morning. It's 6:49am right now.
Here are my questions:
1. What's the one food you wish you could eat daily and not get fat?
2. If you could be anyone for a day, past or present, who would it be?
3. Favorite TV show?
4. Pepsi or Coke?
5. What book are you currently reading?
6. Name the five closest items to you, right now.
7. If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
8. Favorite restaurant?
9. Best advice you've ever received?
10. Name a trend you wish would go away.
11. Favorite part about being a blogger?
Here's who I tag-
Have fun guys!!!