Here is a super random post about super random facts-about yours truly!
1. I am half Native American
2. I have gone to 16 different schools (K-12th grade)
3. I have live in 6 different states and 2 different countries.
4. I danced for 12 years.
5. I have one older sister, two younger sisters and one younger brother.
6. My birthmark is on my shoulder in the shape of the letter "B". My mom always said it was because God stamped with with the letter of the man I would marry. My "new" last name begins with "B".
7. I spent my 21st birthday at the Taj Mahal. It was our break day while on a medical mission trip to India.
8. I am terrified of tornadoes and bugs.
9. My grandfather, dad and dad #2 (step-dad) were all in the Army
10. I teach couponing classes
11. I am considering going vegan.
12. My husband wrote a song and sang it to me with his guitar at our wedding as his vows. I knew nothing about that happening.
13. I live in the town Kelly Pickler is from. In fact, my hubs used to ride the bus with her. (He says she picked on him :)
14. I don't like seafood
15. I home schooled for 7th and 8th grade-and I wish I never would have returned to public school.
16, My big sister and I have the same middle name. Apparently she wanted me to have it too. "Lynn"
17. I am obsessed with owls, gnomes, the color red, lipstick, books, organizing, and cookbooks.
18. Thrift stores are my favorite places to shop.
19. I got married in May '08 and got preggo in June '08. (To clear up anyone thinking I was pregnant on my wedding day)
20. I don't like spiders, creamsicles, cooked veggies (I like em raw), being hot, folding laundry, someone touching my feet and public bathrooms.
So there. Randomness at its finest!